Monday, May 2, 2011

Manic Monday


Boy oh boy do I wish it were still Sunday........



Will add this bling to my collection at the end of the week with number 2!
 

After a wonderful quick mini vacation to the beach we got home yesterday to take care of the domestic things around the house. You know clean the house before your cleaning lady shows. (YES I do this as I don't want her to know how dirty our house really gets with Milo man and Mr Fats)
The rooster went off at 4:15am and it felt like I never went to bed. I stayed up way too late getting that last coat of Navy Blue on the side door. It looks so good and now makes me super excited to see what the shutters will look like after they are put back up over this coming weekend. Only 12 more days until Mom comes for a visit and I still haven't gotten the shutters up, trim done in the kitchen and my pictures hung in the guest room. All things I planned to do before she arrives. Yea I have time but Saturday I will be running race number 2 for April. The Fredrick Half Marathon is race number 2 in a 3 week in a row crazy experiment to move up to a new moon level with my Half Fanatics club. Yes I am that crazy to run that many in a row.

Looks like a flat course for the most part!

So this Monday can just go away already!!

Got into work before 6am and was ready to tackle my day head on. Came in after only leaving work a couple hours early to a boat load of emails. They never end!!!!!

Shortly after that Mr. P called to tell me that his van died in front of the house. HA HA this is the same van that everyone in our neighborhood hates.(oh great hear goes more bad letters from those neighbors that hate us) Not because it is sitting on cinder blocks all because it is bright blue and says Sam Adams on it. You know the beer company and it doesn't even have the words beer or BEER or booze or liquor on it. Crazy! Tonight we are going to try and see why it won't turn over. The inner car mechanic in us both are going to try and figure that beast out. After that I would really like to get a 3 mile walk/run recover work out in with Milo before we go into 3 days of steady rain and have my legs work them self out before Saturday.

This is just missing the big Sam Adams guy on the side.
So that is that and I really hate Mondays but tomorrow is Tuesday and a much better day is planned with another of school. Also not to forget one day closer to Mom's visit!!

Make it a good rest of your day.



Love,
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment