Wednesday, May 18, 2011

ALMOST...... wordless Wednesday-no pooping in dog school!







I was reminded yesterday as to why this sign is right out front of Milo and "ME" 's Tuesday night class.

 Our adventures never seem to end. Last night I was at school with him and a little nervous at that since the week before last didn't end as good as we had hoped. Milo didn't seem to want to pay attention to me at all and not even the instructor. Milo sit.....nothing! Milo down......nothing! Milo come here...... nothing! The instructor informed me that it has to be a stage in the age he is right now ( 13 months) and be patent and keep working with him.

So,

Last night he was wonder dog!! Right on point with all commands and tricks. Followed my lead, would listen and even did a perfect (bang your dead) lay down on his side.


 BUT,
My perfect dog pooped right in the middle of class! With no warming, no crying and no barking! I was so embarrassed. Milo was not but I was for sure! The instructor informed me it happens all the time but I could only say I am so so sorry!!!! Here we are 2 weeks in a row and not very classy in class.

Oh well life goes on.................
If I give you the puppy eyes will you forgive me?


Mom I didn't mean to poop in school!

Well today is hump day and we are getting some much needed rain for my new bushes and garden! I have so much to fill you all in on. I got the shutters up. Before and After  pictures to show. Half of the rose hedge in (thank you mom!!!) and 2 race recaps to go over. Let me see how my week goes so I can share in so much fun I have been having the past week.

Make it a great day!

Love,
C,


No comments:

Post a Comment