Friday, May 27, 2011

Funny Foto Friday and I can totally make fun of my self!

Tonight I went digging around in my pictures looking for a specific picture to send a dear friend and found this picture of my self. OK I can totally make fun of my self and at the same time Mr. P got lucky catching this one too. This was taken in Punta Cana last year and YES I do have a swim suit on as well. 
I was doing a little body surfing and end up getting caught in the surf and washed up on the beach. 


Looking like a super model hu? lol

Then I found this picture of me! Ok the real story behind this is I was standing enjoying some music from the Kelly Bell Band and a butterfly lands on me. At first I thought OMG and this picture was created my mistake. Then I thought about it for a second and realized this isn't going to sting me or bite me so I ended up taking a nice picture. 
Wine festival 
Then I found this picture! OK I have no idea what year this ways maybe 2 years ago but what the freak are we doing?!? I can't believe I have this picture of MM and I. She would die or totally do what I am doing and make fun of her self!!

So last but not least for funny foto Friday is a picture Mr. P took of me when I was about ready to get really Little Miss Grump Pants on him. Well not really him but we were in Cancun Mexico and the hotel had NO yes NO A/C. What sort of tropical destination has a hotel with broken A/C on a day when it was 102'? OMG I could have killed someone that day from being so hot!!

Hope these foto's of funny Friday are just as good of a laugh as they have been for me. Have a wonderful holiday weekend.

Do you have any fun plans?

We are meeting friends on Saturday and doing our 1st mountain bike ride on Sunday. Should be beautiful weather here too.

Love,
C. 

1 comment:

  1. love those! too funny!! that wine fest was a GREAT time!!

    ReplyDelete