Wednesday, May 25, 2011

ALMOST wordless Wednesday-Confession

Happy Hump Day! It is only a few days away from a long weekend. So ready for a nice 3 days of relaxing, socializing and getting some more of the yard work done.

I have to make a confession and get it out there as I am almost embarrassed to even say I watch this TV show and to be perfectly honest after I confess I might have to run and hide because the show is something that I typically don't watch. I am not an American Idol fan, America's next top chef or model fan and I really cringe at the thought of sitting threw a whole show of the Jersey Shore. I can tell you though I do watch other garbage shows like Bacholorette, Survivor (long over due to be done already but they keep sucking me in) and one of the worst shows that sucked me in a few years ago Big Brother (about to restart the summer drama again in a couple of weeks).

So, One of my favorite reality TV show personalities announced she was going to be on Dancing with the Stars had me curious. So I tuned in to see Kendra her self dance. Knowing her funny personality on her E show Kendra I figured she would be funny on this as well. I was exactly right and was instantly hooked on seeing her each week. Granted the only way that I saw her was via the DVR because most of the time she didn't dance right away but I was loyal all the way until her last night when America voted her off.
Dancing With the Stars cast 2011 spring

As the show went on I found my self interested in seeing another fellow Dancing Star make it and even thought to my self this guy is so good he could win the whole thing. Well last night he did!!!!

Congrats to Hines Ward for winning the mirror ball trophy and dancing your ass off! I actually can say he is one of the ONLY Steelers I like and the whole reason why I watched the show to the very end.



Ok my confession is over and it's time to go hide under a rock for a while.

Hope you have a wonderful Hump day! It's going to be a warm and muggy day here.

Love,
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment