Sunday, May 8, 2011

I love you little..... I love you BIG!

Dear Mom,

Today is a day that I will sit back and reflect on the life you have given me. I am now 36 years old and not a little baby and more BUT I am still your baby. In fact I will always be your baby.

a little fuzzy BUT that is ok!


your 2 favorite girls

Here a few pictures to remind you of the past (only the ones I couldn't scan and could get right away of some fun FUN times.


Do you remember this poem first?
I love you little,
I love you big,
I love you like a little pig
author-Shauna R. 


I thought of that poem today when I woke up!!






Out front of Molly with Mr Kitty


THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU!!
Thank you for all you do!!

BUT most important THANK YOU FOR BRING ME INTO THIS WORLD AND BEING MY BEST FRIEND.

Love,
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment