Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Almost wordless (ah-CHOO) Wednesday

Ohhhh-Three Days Until Race Day and........


I am under the weather! Itchy watery eyes, stuffed up nose and a really bad soar throat! I started thinking about the last time I was sick with this and it's been a really long time. It feels like allergies so I have been eating the Clariton like candy it's a Fred Flintson vitamin. (i use to love those little buggers and esp the grape ones)

Does anyone have any good ideas of how to make it leave by say Friday? Yes I know that is 2 days but I really don't want to walk a Half Marathon but I will if I have to just to get my free beer at then end and the bling.

Off to blow my nose..............

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! I am already in love with your Milo!!!

    I hope you can get rid of your sickies a lil by the race this weekend--lots of sleep and hydration helped me.

    I will be thinking of you! GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete