Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday's Foto's-Milo

Happy Friday!!!
I am so glad the weekend is here. These short weeks with holidays attached really mess with your mind. All day yesterday I kept thinking it was Friday. What a bummer when I really accepted the fact it was only Thursday.
Foto Friday is full of Memorial Day weekend "pool party". Ok really its just pictures of Milo over the holiday weekend in his pool. We never had a real party but we did enjoy some good family time. We got Milo a pool last year after we found out how much he loves the pool and water. I think its a must have for dogs if they are water lovers.



Mr P and ME 1 year ago to date! This is one of my favorite pictures of us.

Milo 1 year ago in his pool



Milo in his pool 1 year later. He is a little big for it don't you think?

dear mom and dad, please get me something a little bigger.



hey dad let me in the pool!

I am wet!


So much going on this weekend!! My next race is this Sunday June 5th and I am not really ready for it. I haven't been running much since the Maryland Half and have been having a little bit of pain in my left knee again. I do have a few running buddies who are race walking so I always have that option and my other girlfriend is running this as her first ever half. She already told me that she is in hopes of making the 2:30 mark so when in doubt I can just run along side her and keep my pace nice and easy. We shall see how it goes.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend. The humidity is suppose to lay off a few days so that will make things nice and pleasant for the outdoor concert on Saturday night and of course my Sunday Half.

Love,
C.

1 comment: