Friday, June 17, 2011

huhh.....huhh....huhhhhh did someone say WEINER and Foto Friday?

TGIF! TGIF! TGIF!
I must say this week at the beginning was moving as slow as a snail but after we hit hump day it started to speed up maybe even lighting speed. Last night all over the news here in Baltimore/DC area (i assume in other areas as well but so much here in the DC metro area) is the story of Weiner and his Tweeting of pictures of him self half naked or even shirtless.
I must say I am NOT in any means a politics kind of gal and I really don't want to be BUT this guy's name alone makes me giggle like the 2 guys Beavis and Butthead! I hear his name on the radio, see articles online and even see things on TV and it makes me giggle. Almost as bad as a school kid. Poor guy growing up having a last name like that. Almost (really ALMOST) makes me feel sorry for the guy. Maybe that is why he found him self posting nude photo's of him self all over Twitter?!?

Granted I don't know a thing about Twitter or how to Tweet or even what it takes to make your self public or private but I have to say the guy is all over the news. The jokes I heard on DC101 yesterday morning had me laughing my whole 9.5 minute drive into work. I even sat in my car to hear someo of them but I must say the New York Post did a VERY good job and making fun of this guy.  You know you can go onto the NYPost and vote for the best cover. I must say I have 2 favorite covers my self.: Weiner Roast-Grilled over impostor's lewd photo and the best I think could be my number one favorite is Weiner's rise and fall!!


Today's Foto Friday has nothing to do with Running, Milo or even ME. Not even a funny foto I have found of my self doing something so stupid. It is off all the funny things I keep seeing on the news, in the paper and online of WEINER. Like I said this guy has done it to him self.

Big Weiner!

Weiner at his new job standing on the side of the road as a billboard.

Weiner in his weiner mobile


Weiner on a STICK!


So now I am done with being that total child and can move on from all the WEINER jokes! (huhhh...huhh...huhhhhh)
Hope you have a fantastic weekend and father's day! I still have my post for the Zoom Half about finished and will try and get it posted this weekend.

Love,
C.



No comments:

Post a Comment