Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Training Tuesday!

  AND    


Training has officially began for my fall fulls!!! I actually started my training on June 5th with a kick off Half Marathon also known as Zooma Annapolis or known as my 4 half's in a row.
Hard core yes!
Hard on the legs YES!

Tonight I planned to do a track work out with my running group and a trail run tomorrow up the street with them as well but I got invited to run with another pal a little closer then the other side of Columbia so I jumped on the chance to not have to sit in traffic like last week and risk missing half of the work out. I am planning on running 5 tonight with my pal flat and easy talking pace so we can catch up and the trail tomorrow. Crossing my fingers I don't die again on the trail as 2 weeks ago the temps were over 100' and it was HUMID. Why do I punish my self?
This week the training schedule calls for 9 miles and I plan to get out on the shade trail for this one. I am actually excited as this is going to be my first long run with MR. P biking with me. He plans on keeping my company, pushing me and yelling at me. All his plans are great ideas BUT we shall see how I take it. I might run harder or not run at all.

Training so far has only been 3 weeks and have been really positive so far. Let's hope I keep up the momentum and push threw to October.I have 2 fulls to run in 14 days. Yikes what was I thinking???!!!??
 I am going to PUNCH those 2 full marathons in the face!

No comments:

Post a Comment