Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tangent Tuesday on a crazy week.




 Today's Tangent Tuesday is all over the place! So much going on and such little time.


Bentley. Blech........

1.) Last night me and 2 favorite fur buddies had a date. I spent the first 20 minutes snuggling with Mr. Fats and the rest of the night once Milo figured out where I was on the couch in the family room watching my favorite Monday night TV show. Ashley from the Bachelorette whining and crying over Bentley (one of the ugliest guys on earth for his doing her wrong and being such an A$$)  who wasn't even that into her! Geez she is stupid!! I can't wait to read and see her reaction once she watches the show like we are doing now. Over all the show last night had me up way WAY past my bedtime but did give me some good QT with my buddies.

Milo watching the bachelorette with me!

2.) The past couple of weeks the weather here has been crazy HOT!! I mean HOT. Friday we went to Kings Dominion and I think for real that Mr.P and I got heat exhaustion. Saturday we went early to Honfest because the heat was so crazy and Sunday I went running with a girlfriend 10+ miles and got a sun burn that looks like my running tank. NOT CUTE AT ALL. But the one thing that got me threw it was H20!, Friday we drank about 4 bottles each @ $4.00 a pop at the park. What a rip off but at the same time we had to have water!! But Sunday was the key day. Keeping hydrated with 10+ miles. I am not a big fan of the running hydration belt but I do have a little hand bottle that I ran the trail run last week and used as well on Sunday. What would I do with out it?  

Maybe not!
3.) I am now officially signed up for my 2nd virtual race but this one comes with a cute medal they will mail me once I have completed the requirements. I am so excited about this. Last year this person put on the race and did a 5K only and gave away goodies in a bag (all taken from the house/on hand/garage) and also a super cute homemade medal. It was such a fun time and success that they decided to bring it to all of us on the Internet that are loyal followers. So I am now signed up to run the 5K Virtual Race!  June 25th 2011
 It is only a 5K so me doing my long run that weekend should be fine as long as I keep track of my time and distance and write in a race report. The rules even say to hop, skip or be naked. Hmmmm wonder what my crazy neighbors would think. They already don't like us so maybe it would be another excuse for them to think we are weird.

2 comments:

  1. Woman!! You better lather that sweatproof sunscreen on your body. SPF 10000! I do not want to hear about any burnt skin!!! Dangerous!

    PS - Sorry I didn't make it up for sunday runday.

    ReplyDelete