Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Weekend overload & Doggie play date!

This weekend was so exhausting that I am still recovering from the weekend hangover. You know the feeling of being so tired because you have been so busy?!? Well that is me still. I did manage to get a long run in over the weekend and include my virtual 5K that I signed up for too. Hooray to me.


Milo and I having a big talk!
Scored this super cute dress at Old Navy a while ago for 7.00 bucks.

Milo and ME dancing to some Jimmy Buffet while we wait for some friends to show for Friday night fun.




Saturday morning before we got started on errands and yard work Milo and I had breakfast out on the patio and YES that is pizza for breakfast too.
So what its not "real" breakfast food.........




Lilly came over for a nice play date and they "Wrastled" for over an hour!!! Milo and Lilly haven't gotten a good play date in since January when she was here to visit for the week. Poor doggies.
seeing each other for the first time in 6 months.



they shared the pool
they played chase the stick
lilly is taunting milo to come and chase her behind the shed.

checking something out.

i know you want this stick lilly but you can't have it.

lilly yelling at milo because she wanted th stick. this is what they did the whole time!

hey milo over here come check out this tree.

My dirty dirty pool~


lafashionista lilly!

see what i can do to get a cookie. lilly jumps and milo sticks his famous tounge out.


One of the things that had me so exhausted was I finally got my tree planted and the side garden done. Yea that is 2 different colored mulch. We can't figure out why since we purchased all the bags at the same time from Home Depot and they were all marked as the same color. WEIRD!!!


Hey Mom what are you doing outside??


 

No comments:

Post a Comment