Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Almost Worldless Wednesday-Brew at the Zoo.

Happy Hump Day!!
I have never been so happy to see Wednesday. I woke up this morning after a really bad sleep and thought oh YAY if I can get threw today then the week is almost over! Hope your week is speeding by.
 Monkey's at the Baltimore Zoo



MY 2 favorite monkey's at the Baltimore Zoo!


Fun little glass they give you!

I found this random picture on the google images. That is my other favorite Monkey and Mr. P's shoulder. Also one of the guys from my running group. Could this picture have been taken by someone in my running group? How strange!!,


The only 2 beers that didn't run out after the first 2 1/2 hours!!





They had all sorts of good food booths.


Over Memorial Day weekend we took part in a fun social day at the Baltimore Zoo. This was the 2nd time Mr.P and I have attended what they call the Brew in the Zoo and Wine too!! It is a fun day at the Zoo filled with sampling of micro beers and wines. Last year we went with a couple friend but this year we went with a bunch of couples from my running group.

What a fun day however the Zoo charges for the event 45.00 per person. Not a bad deal if you take into consideration that you get into the Zoo from 10am-7pm and also attend the beer/wine sampling from 1pm-7pm with a double header concert. This year the 2nd band playing was the Kelly Bell Band. I love them and for me it was a no brainer to attend. Well..... This year the event had only 2 beer sample stands left open after being open for 2 hours! We were not even able to make it all the way around to all the booths before they sold out.The same thing happened last year as well however we figured it was because we went on the 2nd day of a Saturday/Sunday festival event and it was the first year they were doing it. I also figured they just did poor planning and learned the lesson from the year before. NO the Baltimore Zoo failed us again. We will not be spending the steep price of $45.00 a head to attend 2 hours of beer sampling next year.

Last night I ran my first track run with my running group and did jumps, lunges and push-ups well today I am sore but a good sore.



No comments:

Post a Comment