Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Almost Wordless Wednesday-It's hot!

Today it is just HOT out! Not only is it HOT but it is VERY HUMID out as well. Tonight I will be running with my running pals up the street from the house so I have no excuse to not make it even though it is so freaking hot!! Only a 3.5 mile trail run but I am VERY familiar with this trail and have hiked it several times. The first 1.5 miles is straight down hill over a creek and over a bunch of stumps and then of course you will have to climb the hill back up. That is the part I am not looking forward to at all.

 I have ton of pictures and a race report to still write from the Zooma Half. I have to say it might be my 2nd favorite event so far. Of course not better then the Portland Oregon Half I did last year in honor of RJ. My company the whole run was out of this world. We really had a fun group of gals the whole time. It was the first race I didn't even once time look at my garmin and enjoyed my friends.

Hope you are having a great week so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment