Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Almost Wordless Wednesday -Treadmill Hog!


Confessions of the treadmill hog!!!!!

So last night I got a good idea to stick Milo on the old treadmill again. One of the key reasons was because he was so crazy and wouldn't settle down and the other reason of course was because he needed some exercise. It was way too hot and humid for him to go outside on a run with me and a walk wasn't going to happen since I needed to get a good run in and Mr. P had to mow the lawn. So what else walk into the treadmill room and see if he is interested.

Earlier around dinner I gave Milo a bone. I have a bunch of these Buffalo bones in the freezer ready for him to cool off with on a hot day and chew. He mainly loves these to lick and chew out the middle marrow but not eat the actual bone part. 

So anyway, I attached my self timer camera that I use for running to the treadmill and got these funny pictures of him candid running!

Happy Hump Day!


See my huge buffalo bone?

and again I can show you mom while you watch me run


Does my tail make me look fast?





I am really moving fast now!

see my tongue swing?


I see you bird! lucky for you I am behind glass
MEOW from Mr. Fats.
Hope you have a great day! As long as it doesn't storm I plan to get a trail run in tonight.
Love,
C. 

1 comment:

  1. I've thought about putting Cooper on the treadmill, but it's in the garage, so it's usually hotter in there than it is outside. I'll probably readdress the issue in the winter. It will be a good way for him to burn off all his excess energy.

    Your dog and cat are both beautiful!

    ReplyDelete