Friday, April 29, 2011

Working for the weekend



oc half marathon logoThank GOD it's Friday!! The bags are packed, the tank is full on the Prius so this means we are ready to head off for a nice relaxing weekend at the beach! Sneaking out of work early today and dropping Milo off at Grandma's for his vacation weekend as well.

Saturday I am running my first of 3 half marathons in 3 weeks. I am excited yet a little nervous at the same time. My allergies have kicking butt and I am a little worried as I ran the other night around the neighborhood and had issues with breathing. I would like to up my PR time but it might not happen this weekend. This race will also be the first event where I bring out my HF tank. Super duper excited and I found a great white running skirt to go with it too.

Toes in the sand, Haunted Mansion on the boardwalk, Dolly's candy and relaxing is in store this weekend!

Last year in Rehoboth Beach



Milo and ME on the beach this past fall
 Have any fun plans for the weekend? Are you relaxing? Running? or doing anything with the family?

Make it a great one what ever you end up doing.

Love,
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment