Friday, April 15, 2011

TGIF Mr. Fats is TEN!

 FOTO FRIDAY!
Now everyone knows I love my dog but not too many know how much I love my cat. Mr. Fats and me go way back. All the way back from when I picked him out at the cat rescue. As soon as I saw him I knew he was MINE. He is a cat/dog. He must sleep right next to me every night. He won't sleep next to Mr.P only me. He has a strange way of sleeping next to me and putting his paw right on me too.
Any WHOOOOOO........
 

Today’s picture's of the week are of my dear buddy and also birthday boy Mr. Fats aka Cougar.


8 weeks old when I first got you.

Happy 10 years old big guy!!
9 years old.
Broke into the cat nip to help him self and then passed out. LOL
Do you have any fun plans this weekend?
Well lot's of fun things planned this weekend for us but Sunday I will be running the Clyde's of Columbia 10K. I didn't do much this past week and plan to run slow with a friend of mine who is running her first 10K. SO excited for her too.

Make it a great weekend.


Love,
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment