Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Almost Wordless Wednesday -future 2012 plans

Well the cat is out of the bag..... I talked Mr. P in letting me sign up for 2 yes TWO races for 2012. I am so excited I can't stand it......


1.  Here I come New Orleans for a repeat trip but this time you are getting me for a full 26.2!!! The best was being what RR this year calls it an Alumni so I got the super SPECIAL discount. The difference in the price will get me a few more Pat O' Briens. HOOORAY!!!



2.  The next best news today is I am going home to PORTLAND to run  visit. I am super excited about this since I will be Rocking the 13.1 in the Rock and Roll marathon for 2012. It is the first year for the RR event to take place.


Look real close that is me telling the world I AM made in Oregon.


So SO so SOOO excited for 2012. I still have a bunch of fun events and things planned for 2011 but this is really exciting and I just had to share with you all!

Make it a great rest of the night. I am off to pack my running back since this is race weekend number 1 of 3 weekends in a row. Super excited to add a new moon to my HF club!


Love
C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment