Thursday, April 14, 2011

this thursday has 3 things.




Today is the first day in a WHOLE week where the sun is out shinning and it's not raining. thisis one thing but I am not going to count it as my 3 things. I can do that now since this is my blog and my rants!

The weather for April here in Maryland is always sort of bi-polar (rain, snow, sun and even heat)  but this month has been a really crazy depressing month full of Oregon like clouds and rain. I can't wait to get outside and actually get some sun on my skin since Mr Sunshine is here to visit today. I have to be honest I might just be the whites woman on earth right now. I mean my legs right now are so white if I had a skirt on you might think I have white tights on and not bare legs. EEEGads!

This is how white they look currently.


So let me cut to the chase for a second and tell you about my 3 things this week!

1. A very dear friend that I really love here at work has seen that I am not my chipper then usual self and left me a note on Tuesday morning and a little snack. She and I both share a love for running, eating sweets and talking about our daily soaps. So she knew I was going to be coming in on Tuesday a little uneasy about my appointment, nervious and restless all in one. This dear friend knows how to turn my frown upside down and left me a whole box of...... PEEEPS and of all kinds chocolate covered. DELISH!!! If you are a peep lover I must say run not walk and get some! BTW Thank you dear friend for the really sweet note, peeps and the flower. You are a true dear friend!
mouth watering PEEEEEPS!!!



2. I am on the look out for a new leash for my best running buddy and me. I found a couple of them but find that they are expensive. I even thought about buying an extra large one but was scared if I do that it would be too tight around my waste. So long story short this item is on my shopping list right now. It's dog running season for sure. Do you know anyone who has one that could recomend a good one?

3. I am desperate for a VACATION. I am counting down the weekends until my toes hit the sand again. Mr. P and I are so ready for a nice vacation to relax, get in the sun and do my 5th half marathon in 5 months!!!





Hope you had a great day!! Today was a good one for me or at least it feels like a good one. I found out I am only 10 THOUSAND points away from a free Sandals.com vacation. HOOOORAY!! Best news in almost a full 2 weeks. Oh yea and my ring is in the shop getting fixed.

Make it a great day.
Love, C.

No comments:

Post a Comment