Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Almost Wordless Wednesday 2 Picture addition

So everyone has a bad day or week but this girl has had a bad 2 weeks. I broke my wedding ring.
YES this sums up the past 2 weeks for me.

 I have not done much running and have really not done much to be perfectly honest except eat way too many jelly beans. I wish Easter would hurry up and get here so the jelly beans and peeps are not temping me. I have had a streak of blues that has taken over me the past few weeks but I have pinpointed that and blame that on a few things such as a M-F thing and a certain appointment on the 12th that I was more worried and nervous about then anything. I also think it has been a steak of so many bad things going on with so many people I love has got me down.




Big beautiful diamond not on it's stand... GO DUCKS though!!!
On the other hand I did have a fun past week when MILO turned 1 year old!!!!! I really do believe this little guy is beyond spoiled and not just by me. Thank you Grandma's for all the presents!!! 




Well tomorrow is one day closer to the weekend and one day closer to the end of April. Hurry up Friday and hurry up May as these past 2 weeks you have dished have been a capital F in my books!

Here is hoping for a great day tomorrow.
Love,
C. 


No comments:

Post a Comment