Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Three things Thursday to be thankful for,


1. Let’s talk about the Jelly Bean race that RunwithJess is doing. Last night I incorporated and also recruited a few of my best running buddies from my running club to run this with me since we were scheduled for a meet up anyway. I was thinking about running this on the TM (dread mill) with Milo but the weather has been way too nice to run inside. Plus I wanted to push my self a little harder and I tend to be super lazy when I am on my own running. Our group was due for a 4 mile run so I contacted Karl who was the host this week of the run and he scheduled and mapped us a 5K with an extended route to make it a full 5 mile run. We ran pavement, dirt, grass, crushed rock and huge boulder rocks as well. The trail was so beautiful and shaded (thank god with the heat and killer sun yesterday) with plenty of rolling hills. Some of the hills were so steep that we had to walk up and walk down. Great butt lifter though!!
What a great run last night and great time with friends. I finished 30min 04 seconds. Thanks Kim for pushing me hard up those hills.


2. Let's talk about Milo for a second. Not MILO the worlds best dog but Milo the drink! Its a Malt Chocolate drink that my mom sent me and I didn't want to try it because I am not fond of water in my chocolate but I was brave and tried it the other day. Now every single day I crave my chocolate I am having one of these. They are an energy type drink plus it's so cool to walk around with my free bottle that came with it. Everyone who sees it can't believe I had Milo's name put on a bottle. I have to tell them its Milo's new job to help pay the mortgage. (really it's not it just happens to be the same name but what do they know right?) I am thankful for my afternoon low cal. drink that has taken away my need for a sweet and vending machine raid around 2:30pm each day.
IMG 0098

IMG 0099



3. I Love LOVE love puppies...... But I want to say a big THANK YOU to Molly!!! She was the foster mom for Milo last spring and into summer. She sent me an old email via smile box that she had sent me a while back. I posted it on Milo's Facebook page if you want to look at 31 pictures of his adorable face.
Milo in the yellow with his mom Lilly and the rest of the litter.

Milo on transport in May 2010 headed to Molly's
Well those are just 3 thinGS I am thankful for.
I am also going to add a 4th-I am THANKFUL my ring is almost done and ready for my finger soon and was fixable!!!
Make it a great day!
Love,
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment