Thursday, April 7, 2011

National Beer Day…WHAT???

Yes that is right TODAY is National Beer Day!!!

This could also been a day called National Liquid Carb. Load day too but I won't even go there. You might remember the snail's pace at which time passed when you waited for your 21st birthday, but can you imagine being an adult and waiting more than a decade to buy beer legally?


Well I don’t think I could wait that long for an ice cold BEER. In fact I don’t think I
could wait that long for a frosty can of  Natty Boh. Only my favorite beer in a can!!  


 So frost those mugs or hit the town and get a designated driver to drive you around. Heck why not just rent a limo and go all out like you just turned 21 all over again.
National Beer Day has even started a New Beer’s Eve day.

Now how cool is that? I totally missed it but will be partaking in National Beer Day tonight!  Why wouldn’t  I we? Mr.P only works for a Beer Company and it seems as if our life is all about what new beer he is or isn’t selling.

Every year people gather on the eve of today (April 6th for those who just don’t get it or are too blasted from N.B.Day to get it) to ring in the new day New Years Eve style. People fill bars, fill streets and have parties. All celebrating by drinking beers college style, old skool style or even just enjoying a nice pour.


Milo's nose is cold but not this cold!

So tip your glass, toast to new and old friends and get out and be safe but enjoy!

What is your favorite beer?

Mine is Natty Boh

Do you enjoy beer in a can, bottle or draft?

I like a can of Boh but an ice cold draft if it’s a good pour.


Make it a great day!!


Love,
C.






1 comment:

  1. Cheers!! My name is Justin Smith, and I am the founder of National Beer Day. When I started this holiday almost 3 years ago, I had no idea it would get so big so fast. It's good to see this important day in our history start to get the recognition it deserves. Thank you for helping spread the word about one of my favorite days of the year!

    ReplyDelete