Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wonderful NOT Wordless Wednesday!



Unlike last week this week has been blowing by with speed. I can't believe it's already Wednesday Hump Day!

Last night I got 3 more shutters painted and ran out of paint! Arg........ I have 3 more to do and 2 to touch up and they will be ready to hang. On pace to be done by the end of April way before old Mom comes for a visit. Hooray!!!

Tonight is my running club night where I run with my group or try to run with one of the girls in my group. So I am excited as long as the thunder storms hold off that tonight is the night to trail run 4-5 miles then socialize over a cocktail. I also have my Jelly Bean-5K I am going to run tonight as well and incorporate it with my run tonight. Let's see if I can get everyone to run with me. I believe I saw the RSVP and we had 10 runners due to show. (of course that is also if we don't get thunder storms) So I am ready to get out on the trail and run. Last run was Sunday's 10K and I start my 3 Half Marathons in a row next week so I have to start running 3-4 times a week (short runs) and my long runs over the weekends. It's almost bikini season people!!


I almost forgot to share I have an update on the old Diamond Ring....... It is totally fixable. So glad given I didn't want to file a claim with my insurance and go threw all that.Plus pay a deductible!!! I want my original ring and that is that. 2-3 weeks but who cares as long as I get the one I wanted and have always loved.

Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday.
 Has your week gone by as fast as mine?

I STILL can't believe the week is almost over.


Dreaming of Jamaica! A view from our hotel room on our wedding morning.
Love,
C.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Jamaica picture! How did the Jelly Bean run go? i'm going to try to do mine this weekend--wish I had some bunny ears and a tail! LOL

    ReplyDelete