Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wine Wednesday

Rest day meaning I don't feel up to it nor do I want to do any sort of TM run or outside rain run. I made it to Church so that counts as something. Happy Ash Wednesday!!! I am giving up Mexican food for Lent this year. Hard... YES but I am going to eat all I can eat Mexican for easter and Carb Load for my next Marathon.  


I am also marking this as an almost World Less Wednesday as well. I am going to spend the next 2 hours catching up on the DVR with Glee, Mike and Molly and the Bachelor. You know the good TV that makes you smarter and enjoying a couple glasses of wine. 


I only buy in the box.... aka more wine for your money! 
I also wanted to share a beautiful angel that I saw in New Orleans with you today since today is all about Baby Jesus. 


Did you give up anything for Lent? 


Until later,


Love,
C

1 comment: