Monday, March 21, 2011

Everything you wanted to know A-Z

Happy Monday Ya'll. Rain in the forcast for most of the day will put me and Milo on the treadmill for sure. Tonight I am planning on doing some hill climbs with him to get me ready for Saturday and tire him out!

A~Age-"ME" 36 Milo 11 months and 15 days
B~Bed Size-"ME" King Milo extra large dog crate
C~Chore you hate: "ME" dusting Milo-having mom make me help her pick up all my dogs
D~Dog "ME" Brittany mix
E~Essential Start your Day Item:"ME" coffee!!! Milo laying around with dad for 20 min watching sports center
F~Favorite candy: "ME" red rope liquorice Milo-Beggin Strips
G~Gleek-YES we both are. I love my Tuesday night TV together
H~Height "ME" 5'5 Milo 2 feet.
I~Ice Cream Flavor-"ME" strawberry  MILO peanut butter dog flavor ice creams
J~Jorts:"ME" yes I totally have a pair and yes I love my old cut offs.
K~Kind of a big deal: "ME" I am about to finish a 6 month goal of running a half marathon each month for 6 months in a row.
L~Love or hate Jersey Shore: "ME" & Milo we hate it.
M~Mom's name"ME" Bevy Sue Milo Cassie
N~Nickname(s)"ME" Sassy Cassie, "B" and Boss. Milo-worlds worst dog
O~Overnight Hospital Stays:Nope only when I was born. Milo NO
P~Pet Peeve "ME" people who use you as a friend! Milo when mom and dad go to work and put me in the crate.
Q~Quote from a Movie: "ME" you are the worlds worst dog Marley but some how we loved you all these years.
R~Right or Left Handed "ME" Right
S~Siblings:"ME" Yes-Karly, Karen, Shauna, Naveen and Kevin. Milo- a whole litter full but my favorite is my sister Lilly
T~Time you wake up: M-F "ME" 445am and Milo 430am
U~Underwear "ME" of course! Milo what is underwear? Is that those things dad leave next to the socks that I love to get a hold of?
V~Vegetable you Dislike "ME" Yams or sweet potatoes BLECH.... MILO Mushrooms and so far Jalapeno peppers
W~Wannabe "ME" vacation home owner on a beach some where in Delaware
X~X-Treme "ME" haven't done anything yet but Mr P has been trying to talk me into sky diving.... NOT Sure about that one yet.
Y~Yummy Food you Make: Jalapeno poppers, chili, cheese dip and meatloaf.
Z~Zoo "ME" The monkeys. I love to watch them.


Make today a great day!

Bye for now.
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment