Thursday, March 31, 2011

On the Run with 3 Things Thursday

  1. Signed up for the Jelly Bean 5K that Run with Jess is doing. sign up  She has a fun run planned where you can pick between a 5k or 10K and run on your own (TM or even hit the pavement).  I am planning on doing the 5K on Wednesday the 20th of April with Milo. I even thought it would be fun to eat jelly beans the whole run and wear bunny ears while running on the TM together.   Sure why not right?!?

  1. This weekend I am running the Cherry Blossom 10miler down in DC. ((cherry blossoms here I have been really excited about this ever since I put my name in the lottery and got picked! The run is held every year around Cherry Blossom season and it runs threw the beautiful areas of the mall, monuments and DC. (I have always wanted to see these in bloom) Last weekend running the National Half we got to see a quick view of the mall and the cherry blossoms. The weather this weekend seems to be looking much better then what we have had. The past week and a half has been super chilly (lows in the low 30’s) and almost like Mother Nature is feeling the same way as me…… Little Miss Cranky Pants! This race I am going alone as Mr. P is staying home and as he says staying in bed past 4:30am. I will be miss him seeing him at the finish with the big proud smile he gives me when I finish my races.  (poor guy gets dragged out of bed way too early for my runs but such a dedicated hubs)

  1. Tomorrow I am taking the day off. HURRAY!!! I really need it too. Work has been really crazy!!! My day is going to be full and busy but that is OK. I really need to be busy. I do have a 12 noon appointment with my main 4 legged fella though to walk from our house down to the Vet for his 1pm appointment for his squeeze and a much needed one at that. I keep blaming the green gas on Mr. P but when he isn’t home or in another room I only have Milo or Mr. Fats to blame at this point. I plan to leave at noon and take the 2.3 mile walk down to the Vet and walk the 2.3 miles back. Work out and dog walk all in one. WIN WIN! I have a few other house duties to do and some how figure out how to fix the huge crack and hole in my bathroom wall. Tape, putty and paint in my future plans this weekend. I might even run over to Home Depot and see what the garden center is up to.

Do you have any fun plans for this weekend?

Off to make it a great day and turn my frown upside down!
 

Love,
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment