Friday, March 18, 2011

Food Friday

Work out last night: Milo and ME-Dog date at the park. 3.8 miles-run/walk but more walk so he can stop and sniff everything!!



Since today is meatless Friday Mr. P and I are going to take Milo out for a walk tonight and stop off at this great little cafe and get the Friday Special (shrimp Alfredo and share). But the reason for Food Friday is to share with you something I found that I have on my MUST try list. This is in no means good for you and no means something you can say no to as well (well at least me.. i mean who doesn't love a good donut and a great chicken sami). I found this great food blog today that shows all the great fair foods in our country. Today was the wrong day to find this little slice of heaven site. They have anything and everything fried! Yes Fried Twinkies (you know the ones you packed in your lunch bag as a kid), fried pizza (yes you read it right) and they even had fried coca cola balls (yea i thought yea right too)!!

I love a good fair but I especially love a good fair food court. So I might not be hunting down this little slice of heaven at the Maryland Fair this summer ( I have no plans to attend that one. It's in the city here and not safe!) I in fact got the recipe (OK I stole it off the site) and have plans to make it this weekend. I will keep you posted but it will be in fact made after I run my 10miler with the club.

Krispy Cream Chicken Sandwich
Hello Heavly Krispy Cream goodness!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Love,
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment