Thursday, March 10, 2011

Treadmill Thursday

TM 3.2 miles hill work out. Milo and ME



Today was a roller coaster of a day so I thought no matter what I end up doing tonight I will get on the TM for at least 25 minutes. The rain has been pouring buckets almost all day (reminds me of rainy season in Oregon). With all this rain and wind I knew Milo and ME were not going to get out and get some fresh air.

10% incline hanging on for dear life...
That is not a BUTT dimple but a white ORB OK!!!!
3.2 mile climb on the TM with a dog right at your side is exhausting.
Let's do it again Mom?!?


So now it's time to catch up on some of my shows on the DVR. Another round of mindless TV-Man Caves, Desperate Housewives and Man -V-Food. See why I am so smart? 

Happy ALMOST Friday!

Love,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment