Friday, March 11, 2011

Mambo number one..... Dog version.



Today has been a really off the wall day. No scratch that today has been a really off the wall week with me personally and professionally. Woke up to see the headline news of a Earthquake in Japan of 8.7 and the after shocks as well as the Tsunami warnings all over the Pacific Ocean. Worried that my mom won't make it back to the USA after being gone for what feels like a life time (really only 3 weeks). Her flight was scheduled to go threw Tokyo Japan. Makes me wonder if the re-route will indeed happen. Anyway HURRY UP MOM we have so much to catch up on. Y&R is getting sort of juicy and of course next week is the final rose of the Bachelor. We have too much to catch up on TV wise. 

One of my really sweet co-workers sent me this video that reminded me of how wonderful it is to have a dog in your life. Milo is not only one of the best things in my life but he loves me unconditionally. One of my favorite parts of the movie Marley and Me is at the end when I am sobbing over a whole box of tissues and reminding my self that a dogs life is too short. They are so wonderful and Milo aka Marley is the perfect dog.

I love you Milo and enjoy the video. I think I might just need to work on this trick.

A dog has no use for fancy cars, big homes, or designer clothes. A water log stick will do just fine. A dog doesn't care if your rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about? How many people can make you feel rare and pure and special? How many people can make you feel extraordinary? -Marley and Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment