Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Treadmill Tuesday~Milo style

"ME"Work out-TM 3.2 miles 27min. 
MILO Work out-TM .53 miles 12min 
Miles together .61 14min (slow and steady!)

Hi Mom it's time for the TM get off and let me get on....



Today was one of those days you would like to just start over. Got the call from mom at 630am while sitting in my tiny cube at work about Grammie. She is on life support out in Oregon and not doing well. Honey you might need to fly home I was told. UMM..... WHAT.... A-I am in production this week and next and  B-I am on doggie sitting duty this coming week as well. THIS couldn't have come at a better time.=( So all sort of crazy things run threw my mind and memories of my dear old Grammie.

Well after a long hard day of fighting for her life she is stable and doing much better then expected. This woman could possibly be the next 100 year old woman in our family.

So tonight is the Mega Millions drawing so I leashed up Milo and headed up to the Shell with my crisp $1.00 bill to see if I could be one of the lucky 355Million Dollar winners. It only takes one ticket to win so why not at least try right and really what is $1.00 anyway?

I will leave you tonight with Milo and Me on his version of a treadmill work out. If he sees me put my TM shoes on he will run into the little TM room and jump on and wait for you to turn it on. 





Do you play the Mega Millions?


I don't normally but when the pot is as sweet as 355 Million I might as well at least try right?? 







No comments:

Post a Comment