Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Work out=Ran outside tonight Milo and ME 2.3 miles. 



Thankful Thursday is here to remind me 3 things I am blessed with.

1. A warm and cozy home! I am also happy to report thus far no back to back blizzards to bring us what you see below 3 feet of snow each blizzard and 2 in the same week to equal 6 feet of snow.


2. I am so thankful someone invented CHAPSTICK!! I have no idea what I would do with out it. Today I ran out at work and freaked out. I always have 2 tubes in my desk, 1 or more in my purse and several spread out threw out the house in my little hiding places. My favorite kind is Dr.Pepper. 

3. I am thankful for a great running partner and walking partner. Every single day he makes me get up weather I want to or not. He doesn't take NO for an answer so he is the best thing on earth. All you have to do is put your Brooks on and he is read to run or walk. Which ever you want he is ready and willing to pee on all the bushes along the route! I love you Milo!!


Can come up with at least 3 things to be thankful for?

Until we meet again!
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment