Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Three Tangent Tuesday & recap of the weekend!

Work out past 4 days has become..... Zero!!!! Yes that means a big fat GOOSE EGG!




Today has been something else..... I would like to go on a tangent about a certain thing but find that I should just be happy with my life today, be happy I am employed and be happy in general with the path that life has lead me so I am going to go ahead and share my 3 tangent things that I am happy to have since I am feeling like a cranky bear and miss eating real food. 

#1=Since being sick with god knows what this issue is I have really missed just eating solid foods. You know the kind that doesn't involve sipping something like broth that tastes like chicken. I would love to sink my teeth into a crab cake/shrimp salad club sandwich right now! Mmmmmm Thank you for the amazing restaurant who created such a delish thing that I can't wait to have when I feel better. 

#2=Coffee since I am not feeling well and can't keep much inside I don't think having a nice tall, strong cup of joe in the morning is a good idea. Yea it is if you are trying to get as skinny as possible but that isn't the case this week for me. I mean I did make the comment that I was trying to get into that really tiny dress for Mr P's party this coming weekend but not this way!!! I really miss after a long night of little sleep a nice cup of coffee with some fancy creamer. Once this stomach bug is gone I will be enjoying you again and that is a promise!!!


#3=Marshmallows who ever invented these amazing fluffy things should be kissed. I took the dogs out for a walk in the snow after work this evening and thought I would adventure into a nice cup of hot cocoa and some marshmallows. They aren't solid foods so I figured why not! DELISH.......


Excuse the hat hair but I walked in the snow with 2 crazy dogs!

This weekend wasn't much as planned since it was really cold this past weekend here and Milo had a playmate all weekend to "wrastle" with so it allowed me to get some rest and a few much needed things done around the homestead. Here are a few pictures of Milo and Lilly playing together today and over the weekend. I like the one of the 2 of them sharing Milo's torn up bed in front of the fire. We had a fire going almost all day on Sunday that was a true treat and something both dogs seemed to love. 





Kisses from my favorite dog!!!!!


Bye for now!
XOX
"ME" 

No comments:

Post a Comment