Friday, January 7, 2011

Three things to be thankful for~Thursday style.

No work out today as far as running however I did walk 1.75miles with 2 dogs!


#1 Puppies!!!!!
Right now I am babysitting Milo's sister Lilly for a week. Boy I have only had her for going on 12 hours now and it hasn't been that bad. When you have a bored Brittany dog and they are quiet you better be ready for a mess weather it's they have taken all your Charmen from the bathroom and decorated your house with it or they are working on replanting your bushes. Milo has taken on his own in the back yard. This past fall I planted 2 great flowering bushes in the back yard and he must have not liked where I planted them because they are gone. YES GONE. No where to be scene. So he must have planted it some where else.... So needless to say I am happy that for the next week I will not have 1 bored Brittany.
Milo and Lilly in October 2010

#2 Cheese!!!!

I know a little odd BUT it's so true. I love Swiss, Colby, Peperjack and I love LOVE the regular old Cheddar Loaf. It has to be Tillamook Cheese too! Thank you for making such yummy cheese and thank you for selling it in a few random places here in Maryland. I love you Tillamook!
"ME" in front of the Tillamook Cheese Factory in Oregon-July 2010
#3 Grammie!!!
This week I went from thinking I was going to board the next plane to Oregon as Grammie was placed on life support to hearing the good news she is stable and can take phone calls! I will be giving you a call a little later today Grammie to give you an earful on how scared you made me. I almost lost one of the most amazing women in this world other then her seedling my mom!! I love you Grammie and am so glad to hear you are doing good!!! XOXO

"ME" with Grammie and Mom at RJ's memorial 10-10-10

Well those are the 3 things I am thankful for this Thursday.

What 3 things are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment