Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Three Tangent Tuesday -even though its HUMP Day!!!





One of my favorite blogger http://www.hungryrunnergirl.com/ posted 3 Tangent Tuesday question and asked me what 3 Random things about me not too many people know...... Well I do know a couple people who know these things BUT I will share with my diary, blog world and the 1 person reading my blog (MOM)!!

#1-I have still to this date (36 years young) have NEVER ever broken a bone in my body. Even with all the mountain biking, skiing, tree climbing I have done as a kid. Even as an adult being clumsy and stupid sometimes. I did however have a small obsession with wanting a cast so I could have some sign it. Not sure who I wanted to sign it but I could think of a few Teen Bop obsessions like the Karate Kid and even C.Thomas Howell come to mind.


#2-For some reason I feel like every time I run a race (even if it's a 5K, 10K or half/full marathon) I must wear knee socks HMMMM slightly obsessed or could it be a good luck charm maybe?!?!?!?

#3-I am not sure what it is but really snoopy people or people who smoother me drive me CRAZY. It's like I want to curl up in a hermit crab shell and not share a thing with them. I know it's sort of weird but I am a very open book BUT when you push to much or ask too many questions in a non fun way I tend to close up shop! I guess the best way to clearify this is I like to share things and talk about my self but I really hate it when you get those people who ask you the quiz show questions.... You know "Come on down your the next contestant to be grilled and quized"Maybe it's the core reason  I also am the type of person that gives my friendship the all until your hurt my feelings or do something to make me really PO'd then you go on the back grill. It's a big issue I have about getting over things and really should work on shrugging those things off BUT I have always thought why even waste my time or try. Maybe it's just the fact that feeling smoothered by someone is just too much and it turns the Hermit Crab in me.
Not really sure...... (instered cute cartoon hermit crab below)


To end my 3 Tangent Tuesday RANDO things from one of my VERY favorite Blogs that I have become obsessed with reading I have my very own number.........

#4-DING DING DING..... I LOVE CARBS and ESP if they are CARBS that are to include MEXICAN FOOD. Yummy these were my fish tacos from Senor Frogs in Cancun in 2009. I can taste them now...... oh yea and they were FREE even better.

Bye for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment