Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Catching up from a busy week Hump Day style!

Work out tonight=Milo and I ran outside in the balmy weather easy neighborhood run 2.3 dodging over ice and mud puddles.  Felt great to get out and get ready for the High Cloud Snapple 13.1 next weekend. 


Taken while running makes really great art!

Things have been really busy since dog sitting is over and I can't believe it's already been 1 week since we took Lilly back home.

Thursday night Mr P and I had a date to celebrate the best day on earth...... January 13th that is also known as the day we both became lucky to be best friends forever and hubby and wife. He sent me flowers to work that were so beautiful and exactly what Hallmark calls the 4 year mark.







The weekend was busy as well as we had to attend Mr P's work holiday party down in Ocean City. We took advantage of a free hotel and dinner/drinks and called it an anniversary as well. Any reason to eat, drink and be merry.
Mr P and I about to head out to the party!

Our hotel was really nice! Ocean front suite with amazing views of the beach. I was just glad we had a view and he didn't ask for me to go for a walk on it. The temps over the weekend were a high of 20ish way too cold!!! We did get a chance to sleep in and that was great given I have been really sick for the past week. At least I am on the recovery for that and this week isn't too crazy.

Hump Day snuck up on me as I keep forgetting about Monday's day off for Dr. Martin Luther King was a day off not Sunday. I still can't seem to get my mind to wrap around the fact tomorrow is Thursday just 1 day away from the weekend! Hooray.


Well I am about to go eat a pound of peeps. Yummy the peppermint ones were on sale and I love LOVE love those!!!
Bye for now.
Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment